Daisy Ginsberg, designer, artist and writer, explores the social, ethical and cultural implications of emerging technologies, especially synthetic biology. Her projects open up a creative space to imagine the potential scientific triumphs and disasters on the horizon.
You are here: Home » Daisy Ginsberg: Synthetic aesthetics
Tags: video file
Categories: Video File
Author:jonbaileystudying: architecture design
- Digital Construction September 4, 2013
- Tasting Space April 26, 2013
- Inorganic Speciation February 13, 2013
- Nervou[s]ystopia January 23, 2013
- Beyond Pavilion Architecture January 18, 2013
- Rachel Armstrong | Letter to Arup October 15, 2011
- Self Replicating Nanobots July 24, 2007
- branching morphogenesis May 26, 2010
- Sustainable to evolvable / Reflexive urbanism May 4, 2012
- Monday’s meeting July 12, 2007
- jar mobile games: Hello superb website! Does running a blog such as ...
- boobs: Pretty! This has been a really wonderful article. ...
- chaussures louboutin discount: I've been exploring for a little bit for any high-...
- Jacob: If you really want to know what hpeaenpd to the to...
- advacingtogods: Hi jonbailey, could we talk via email, I read your...
Academia Architecture Art Biology Biomimetics Competition Competitions Conference design Digital Digital Mania Fabrication featured Furniture Installation Literature LSystem Materiality Modeling Modelling Nanotech Nanotechnology Networks Praxis Precedent Publication Publications Representation Research Scripting spotlight studio subfeat Sukkah sukkah city Technology Theory Thesis University of Michigan urbanism Urban Planning Video video file Workshop Workshops
- Dynamic remeshing - now with feature preservation, curvature adaptivity, and minimal surfaces fb.me/37G8Bu2v3 5 hours ago
- fb.me/1b2KxjBWP 1 day ago
- fb.me/1M63CG8l6 4 days ago
- Synthetic morphologies: erosion fb.me/150BfRvt4 1 week ago
- suckerPUNCH » Cellular Automata: Evaluating The Edge Of Chaos fb.me/2fHhIpFkC 1 week ago